Frequently Asked Questions
1. I’m not in the best of shape, will I be able to keep up?
Everyone just does their best and that’s all we ask. You will not be forced to do more than what you can. With that said, we will try to push and bring the best out of you in order to help you meet your fitness goals.
2. What is the minimum age requirement to join?
We recommend 13 years and above.
3. Are there separate classes for men and women?
Classes are open to both men and women.
4. What experience level do you need to be a member?
We will teach you everything you need to know. We have members from all different levels, and we all work together and help one another.
5. Will muay thai get me into shape?
Yes! It will also teach you practical self defense techniques that you can use on the streets.
6. What day should I come in for my complimentary class?
Complimentary classes are taken on the beginner classes. Come in 15 minutes early to sign the waiver and we’ll get you started.
7. What do I need to wear for class?
Shirt and shorts is all you need at the start. Eventually we recommend you purchase some of your own equipment. We have a discounted starter equipment package that includes hand wraps, gloves, and club shirt.
8. What does OPEN MAT mean?
Open mat sessions mean the facility is open for member usage. Train on the bags, lift weights, work with a friend or partner etc. There will be no formal classes during this time so take advantage of the Open mat hours both upstairs and downstairs.