Muay Thai & Kickboxing
A typical muay thai class
- Skipping or jogging for warm-up. Individual body based exercises such as pushups, sit-ups, jumping jacks, burpees, etc. These exercises are done one after another to promote and develop cardio vascular strength.
- Technical training. Emphasis here will be on proper form and posture while punching and kicking, sufficient breathing, and a proper mind state throughout.
- Members will pair up. One will hold pads (thick protective cushions wrapped around their arms), the other will wear 14-16 oz gloves (provided by gym or you can bring your own). Here students will train the techniques taught in the technical training phase on pads held by their partners.
- Stretching and breathing drills to finish off.
What to bring
- t-shirt and shorts (training will be conducted on bare feet).
- a hydrating liquid.
- your own additional training equipment (we also provide the necessary equipments for classes if you don't have any)
- the right mindset for some serious training!
"Classes are as hard or as fun as you make it! No one is going to push you to compete or force you to go to every class. Of course we will try to bring the best out of every student while holding firm to the belief that ultimately each person is responsible for their own choices." -Legacy Instructors
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." -Bruce Lee